Mothering two boys has taught me...
1. I do not qualify to receive leftovers. There will be no extras.
2. I must ask the difficult questions: "Did you clean your behind?" and
"Did that come out of your nose?"
3. Don't bother pre-treating any stains. They'll match the ones from last week.
4. Never, ever leave home without hand gel and tissue.
5. Blue jeans are "holey". Literally.
6. Owning stock in Band-Aid is critical.
8. You won't surprise the doctors and nurses in the E.R.
9. Shopping as you know it will never be the same.
10. The Five Second Rule, unlike many others, gets much respect.